HysensBio pursues better life for humankind. As a leading bio-venture company of dental medicine, we develop medications for incurable, chronic dental diseases. Researching for over 20 years, we finally identified the world’s first dentin regenerative peptides. Our story begins with a desire to bring scientific findings to clinical practice.
Moreover, we focus on creating customer values from scientific results in dental and pharmaceutical industries. We strive with passion and devotion to overcome the incurable diseases for the wellness and happiness of mankind.
Please encourage HysensBio with your generous interest. Thank you.
- Professor, Seoul National University School of Dentistry(2007~)
- R&D Director, Seoul National University Dental Research Institute(2017~2018)
- Associate Dean of Research Affairs, SNU School of Dentistry(2013~2014)
- Research Associate Professor, SUNY at Buffalo(2002~2003)
- The 12th Academic Award (Gold Prize), Korean Academy of Dental Science(2016)
- New Technology Award, Ministry of Commerce Industry & Energy(Nov 2019)
- Grand prize in Creative Innovation of 50+ Awards, LINA Korea(2020)
- President, Korean Division of IADR(KADR) (Oct 2020~)
- International Association for Dental Research(IADR)
- Pulp Biology Regeneration Group(PBRG)
- Gordon Conference : Tooth & Bone
- Tooth Morphogenesis and Differentiation(TMD)
- Tripartite Conference on Teeth and Bone
Published Paper: 100 (As of Dec 2022)
- Lee YS, Park YH, Lee DS, Seo YM, Lee JH, Park JH, Choung HW, Park SH, Shon WJ, Park JC. Tubular dentin regeneration using a CPNE7-derived functional peptide. Materials. 2020 Oct 16;13(20). PubMed PMID:33081300
- Park YH, Lee YS, Seo YM, Seo H, Park JS, Bae HS, Park JC. Midkine Promotes Odontoblast-like Differentiation and Tertiary Dentin Formation. J Dent Res. 2020 Aug;99(9):1082-1091. PubMed PMID: 32442055.
- Park YH, Lee YS, Park JS, Kim SH, Bae HS, Park JC. Expression of CPNE7 during mouse dentinogenesis. J Mol Histol. 2019 ;50(3):179-188. PMID: 30863901.
- Park SH, Lee YS, Lee DS, Park JC, Kim R, Shon WJ. CPNE7 Induces Biological Dentin Sealing in a Dentin Hypersensitivity Model. J Dent Res. 2019 ;98(11):1239-1244. PMID:31425664.
- Choung HW, Lee DS, Park YH, Lee YS, Bai S, Yoo SH, Lee JH, You HK, Park JC. The effect of CPNE7 on periodontal regeneration. Connect Tissue Res. 2019 ;60(5):419-430. PMID:30734591.
- Seo YM, Park SJ, Lee HK, Park JC. Copine-7 binds to the cell surface receptor, nucleolin, and regulates ciliogenesis and Dspp expression during odontoblast differentiation. Sci Rep. 2017 12;7(1):11283. PMID: 28900213; PMCID: PMC5595916.
- Oh HJ, Choung HW, Lee HK, Park SJ, Lee JH, Lee DS, Seo BM, Park JC. CPNE7, a preameloblast-derived factor, regulates odontoblastic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells. Biomaterials. 2015 ;37:208-17. PMID: 25453951.
- Lee JH, Lee DS, Choung HW, Shon WJ, Seo BM, Lee EH, Cho JY, Park JC. Odontogenic differentiation of human dental pulp stem cells induced by preameloblast-derived factors. Biomaterials. 2011 ;32(36):9696-706. PMID: 21925730.